Friday, January 22

New Release: Thinking of You Set

Last time we visited the U.S. we were lucky enough to travel from Oregon through the absolutely gorgeous north-western states and into Yellowstone National Park. Naturally, I took hundreds of photos of everything we saw - which provides me with lots of inspiration when I'm back at home in my studio.  Of the many wild flowers that were growing in the region, these blanket flowers were so numerous and so showy that I just had to design a stamp set around them.

Thinking of You Set


Karin's Card

Petra's Card

AJ's Card

Two cards from Anesha

Carla's Card

Christine's Card

Judy's Card

10 comments:

Teresa said...

SO pretty! And great cards made with them!

Wil Frutsel said...

Beautifull inspiration cards Lady's, well done!!
xx Wilma

aussie aNNie said...

Love them all and DT your creations are so beautiful I must say though I do love the way Anesha has placed the beautiful image around her card...well thought of.x

aussie aNNie said...

Love them all and DT your creations are so beautiful I must say though I do love the way Anesha has placed the beautiful image around her card...well thought of.x

Fikreta said...

wonderful!
Bad Kitty's Craftroom
>^.^<

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very pretty!

kiwimeskreations said...

Oh what a stunning set Beccy - love them!!
Blessings
Maxine

Olga Fink said...

Beautiful! and great inspiration from the DT! xoxo Olga

loz said...

Beautiful set and cards Beccy..Loz

Mel C said...

Beautiful set and love the DT cards!